登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>在线英语>2013最实用电话英语技巧之国际电话转接

2013最实用电话英语技巧之国际电话转接

1 15283 分享 来源:必克英语 2013-11-08

  (O=Operator, C=Chinese)

  (O=接线员, C=中国人)

  O: Is this the Silver Star Trading Company?

  接线员:这是银星贸易公司吗?

  C: Yes, it is.

  中国人:是的,它是。

  O: This is the overseas telephone operator in the United States. We have a call for Mr. John Wang in the International Finance Department from a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.

  接线员:这是在美国的海外电话接线员。我们从罗伯特先生的ABC公司在纽约国际金融部门的约翰王先生的电话。

  C: From whom, did you say?

  中国人:谁,你说呢?

  O: From a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.

  接线员:你在纽约的ABC公司的罗伯特先生。

  C: Thank you. Just hold the line, please.

  中国人:谢谢你。请别挂,请。

  Several seconds later…

  几秒钟后…

  C: Hello. I'm sorry but Mr. John Wang is in a conference right now.

  中国人:你好。对不起,王约翰先生正在开会。

  O: Oh, is that right? When will he be free?

  接线员:哦,是吗?他什么时候有空?

  C: Well, he'll be free around four o'clock.

  中国人:嗯,他将自由四点左右。

  O: I see. Just a minute, please.

  接线员:我看到。请稍等。

  Several seconds later…

  几秒钟后…

  O: Hello. How about Mr. Peter Chen, then?

  接线员:你好。彼得陈先生怎么样,然后呢?

  C: Yes, he's here. One moment, please.

  中国人:是的,他在这里。请稍等。

  Pause

  暂停

  Peter Chen: Hello. This is Peter Chen speaking.

  彼得陈:你好,这是彼得陈。

  O: Oh, Mr. Chen? Will you hold the line, Please?

  接线员:哦,陈先生?请不要挂断,好吗?

  Pause

  暂停

  O: Thank you for waiting. Mr. Robert is on the line. Go ahead, please.

  接线员:谢谢你的等待。罗伯特先生来电话了。请讲。

  Peter Chen: Thank you.

  彼得陈:谢谢。

  电话英语资源一:打电话用英语怎么说?

  电话英语资源二:英语电话用语

  电话英语资源三:如何用英语打电话

  电话英语资源四:电话英语怎么说

 

1