登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语口语>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-5

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-5

1 9915 分享 来源:必克英语 2012-08-02

1.

Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。

A: How was your interview?

A: 你的面试怎么样?

B: The manager is very handsome.

B: 那位经理真的很帅。

A: Don't give me your shit. Tell me the result.

A: 别跟我胡扯,告诉我结果。

 

2.

Look at this mess.看看这烂摊子。

A: May, look at this mess! You threw waste everywhere.

A: 美,看看这烂摊子,垃圾扔得到处都是。

B: It's not my fault. Daniel always sends things flying.

B: 不是我的错,丹尼尔总是四处乱扔东西。

 

3.

Could you please stop flipping the channels?请不要一直换台,好吗?

A: Could you please stop flipping the channels?

A: 请不要一直换台,好吗?

B: I am very sorry.

B: 真是对不起。

 

4.

Just stay put.待在原地。

A: Where are you? I told you to stay put.

A: 你在哪儿?我让你待在原地别动的啊。

B: I apologize for my behavior.

B: 我对我的行为表示道歉。

 

5.

You are a backseat driver.你真是个指手画脚的人。

A: Honey, why don't you pass the car in front--he's going too slow!

A: 亲爱的,你超过前面那辆车吧,他开得太慢。

B: Darling, you are a backseat driver.

B: 亲爱的,你真是个指手画脚的人。

A: I am awfully sorry.

A: 实在是对不起。

 

6.

You are barking up the wrong tree.你找错人了。

A: Sir, are you Benjamin? My manager asked me to take some documents.

A: 您是本杰明先生吗?经理让我来取几份文件。

B: I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

B: 我想你认错人了。

A: Oh, I am sorry.

A: 噢,对不起。

 

7.

Let's bury the hatchet.让我们化干戈为玉帛。

A: Please forgive me. It's all my faults.

A: 请原谅我,都是我的错。

B: That's all right. Let's bury the hatchet.

B: 没关系,让我们化干戈为玉帛。

 

8.

Let's drop the subject.让我们换个话题吧。

A: I miss grandma. I dreamed about her yesterday.

A: 我想念奶奶,我昨晚梦到她了。

B: Dear, let's drop the subject.

B: 亲爱的,让我们换个话题吧。

 

9.

You should take the blame.你需要为你的过失负责任。

A: Oh, my god, I can't find your mobile phone. Perhaps, it's lost.

A: 天哪,我找不到你的手机,或许弄丢了。

B: You should take the blame.

B: 你需要为你的过失负责任。

 

10.

Write it off.不要放在心上了。

A: I made a mistake over the bill yesterday. I should take the blame.

A: 我昨天把账算错了。我要为我的过失承担所有的责任。

B: Write it off.

B: 不要放在心上了。

1