登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语口语>银行英语口语——Withdrawing in Advance 提前支取

银行英语口语——Withdrawing in Advance 提前支取

4 10218 分享 来源:必克英语 2018-03-27

如今,越来越多的银行业务可以在电脑或者手机上完成,但出于风险控制等因素,有些银行业务必须还是需要到网点进行办理,例如开户、换卡、提前支取等一些业务,所以我们还是有必要学好一些常用的银行柜台英语口语,以备不时之需。今天我们来学习在银行办理提前支取业务的相关用语。


银行提前支取常用英语单词

Pro forma 预计的
forerunner 先驱者
blanket policy 总括保险单
pegged exchange rate 固定汇率
long-term loan 长期贷款 
minority interest 少数股权 
minority shareholder 少数股东
operating costs 运营成本 


银行提前支取常用英语句子

顾客用语

① I have a Time Deposit here and I’d like toget the money now.
我在这里有个定期存款账户,我想现在取款。

② The problem is that I have a Savings Account with you, and I need to take some money from that.
我的问题是我在你们这里有一个存款账户,并且我需要取一些钱。

③ I’ Il POP in later today to make a formal request.
我今天晚些时候会来正式申请。

④ I want to withdraw from my Certificate ofDeposit.
我想兑现我的定期存单。

⑤ My Current Account is for cash flow and couldn’t withstand having all of that money taken from it.
我的活期账户是为了现金流转,我可经不起从里面取那么多钱呐。


职员用语

① The maturity date isn’t for another 10 weeks.
离到期日还有10周呢。

② The regulations state that the interest is paid at the rate Of a Current Deposit, so unfortunately you Will lose some interest.
有关条文规定利息按活期存款的利息支付,那您就要损失一些利息了。

③ You can withdraw money from your account either over the counter or via the ATM.
您可以通过柜台或者自动取款机从您的账户里取款。

④ You only need to give 7 days notice if you wish to withdraw funds.
您要取钱的话,只需提前7天通知我们。

⑤ I’m sorry to tell you that would mean losing6 months Of interest as a penalty for withdrawing before maturity. 
很抱歉地告诉您,您到期之前兑现的话,就要赔上6个月的利息。


银行提前支取口语情景对话

A: Good afternoon. What can I help you withtoday?
A:下午好。今天我有什么可以帮助您的吗?

B: I have a Time Deposit here and I‘d like to get the money now.
B:我在这里有个定期存款账户,我想现在取款。

A: The maturity date isn’t for another 10 weeks. Are you aware of that?
A:离到期日还有10周呢。您知道吗?

B: Yes, I know, but I need the money urgently for a family emergency, you see. I know I should apply in writing if I wish to withdraw, but I’m afraid there just isn’t time.
B:是的,我明白,但是,要知道,我家里有急事需用钱。我知道如果要取的话应该写个书面申请,但我恐怕没有时间。

A: The regulations state that the interest is paid at the rate of a Current Deposit, so unfortunately you will lose someinterest.
A:有关条文规定利息按活期存款的利息支付,那您就要损失一些利息了。

B: Well, it can’t be helped. I really must have that money. Thank you.
B:唉,那没办法呀。我真的是必须取钱。谢谢。

4