登录 / 注册

当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语故事>一个数学游戏在一个化妆舞会上表演

一个数学游戏在一个化妆舞会上表演

4 17522 分享 来源:必克英语 2018-11-25

Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year, we had a costume party instead.

贝蒂和我是最好的朋友。我们的生日是同一天,所以每年我们有一个生日聚会在一起。但今年,我们有一个化妆舞会。

While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, "Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class. Iwrinkled my nose,“Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford acostume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.

当我们写邀请函,我妈妈走了进来,问道:“为什么不邀请约翰?“约翰已经在我们班只有几个月,但是他已经得到比别人更好的成绩在数学类。我皱鼻子,“妈妈,他每天都穿同样的裤子上学。他甚至负担acostume怎么可以这样呢?“妈妈什么也没说。第二天。妈妈给了我一个信封和一个购物证书。“我认为这将是一个好让你把这个给约翰。”妈妈说。但如何?我们不想让约翰尴尬。我们讨论了很长一段时间。最后,贝蒂和我有一个好主意。

On the day of our party, kids arrived,dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet, but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, "Now it's time for the great prize game. It’ s the following riddle..." It was a math game. None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.

那天我们的聚会,孩子们到达时,穿着不同。约翰来了,在一个旧表,但仍然像往常一样在相同的棕色裤子。我们跳舞、吃零食和玩游戏。在吃生日蛋糕之前,贝蒂大声说,“现在是时候比赛的奖。的下列谜语……”这是一个数学游戏。我们很惊讶当约翰想出了正确的答案,偷走了信封。

Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we.

继续和我们计划的一切。约翰穿着一双新下个星期裤和一件新衬衫。他感到高兴。我们也是如此。

When we help others, we need to find aproper way, or we may hurt them in another way.

当我们帮助别人时,我们需要找到正规的方式,或用另一种方式我们可能伤害他们。