英语话题 英语学习资源 英语微杂志
当前位置:首页>英语沙龙>英语话题>值得收藏!2020最新英语高考作文万能套用模板,以后再也不怕写作文了!
17329值得收藏!2020最新英语高考作文万能套用模板,以后再也不怕写作文了!

外教一对一课程领取私人定制英语学习方法

12020-01-15 16:01:32

英语书信的常见写作模板

开头部分:

How nice to hear from you again.

Let me tell you something about the activity.

I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr. 9th.

I’m pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit.

I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America.

结尾部分:

With best wishes.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier.

英语作文连接万能句

强调still, indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially, obviously, clearly.

比较like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.

对比by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.

列举for example, for instance, such as, take …for example, except (for), to illustrate.

时间later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while.

顺序first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.

可能probably, perhaps.

解释in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.

递进What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.

让步although, after all, in spite of…, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.

转折however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on the other hand, unfortunately, whereas

原因for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.

结果as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as a consequence

总结on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.

其他mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case

引出话题万能句

Recently, the problem of… has aroused people's concern.

最近,……问题已引起人们的关注。

The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.

互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的问题。

Nowadays, overpopulation has become a problem we have to face.

如今,人口过剩已成为我们不得不面对的问题了。

It is commonly believed that…=It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为……

Many people insist that…

很多人坚持认为……

With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…

随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为……

A lot of people seem to think that…

很多人似乎认为……

NO RESULT
上一篇:怎么用英语说出水果的名字?水果英文名字大全!
下一篇:2020最新关于春节英语作文,整理六篇介绍春节的英文范文!