英语话题 英语学习资源 英语微杂志
当前位置:首页>英语沙龙>英语话题>值得收藏!英语书信格式范文,英语书信格式该怎么写?
12472值得收藏!英语书信格式范文,英语书信格式该怎么写?

外教一对一课程领取私人定制英语学习方法

12019-09-20 10:09:56

英语信件的种类比较多,有一般信件,邀请信,推荐信等,那么英语书信格式范文,英语书信格式该怎么写?

英语书信的格式范文篇一:求职信
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing to apply for a position as a computer engineer in your company. First of all, your company is the king in the area of software and is well-known for its development of software. It would be a great opportunity for me to start my career in the company. What is more, my major is computer, and I have a strong interest in software.
  When I was still a freshman, I got BandTwo certificate forcomputer,whichwasoutstandingin my class. Besides, I have attended various computer contests and won top prizes several times, which greatly enriched my knowledge on computer. Finally, I had once worked part-timely in a company for two years, and I gained wide experience in software in these two years.
  I would be pleased if you could offer me an opportunity to interview me. Looking forward to your reply.
  Sincerely yours
  Li Hua.

英语书信的格式范文篇二:给笔友的一封信(a letter to penfriend)

LiFan
  Xishuangbanna
  YunNan Province China
  May 25th, 2017
  Dear LiFan,
  Thank you for your letter. I'm glad to be your pen-friend. We are the same years old, but we were born in different places. In my imagination, Xishuangbanna is a very beautiful place. There are a lot of plants and animals. You know i look forward to visiting xishuangbanna. Would you like to come to shanghai? I'd like to invite you to shanghai in summer holiday. Shanghai is also a beautiful place. It is a modern city. There are a lot of interesting places such as the oriental pearl TV tower, the bund, and Nanjing road walkway.
  If you come here, I will show you around Shanghai. You can live at my home and my mother will cook you much delicious food. Let's be best friends!
  Yours sincerely,
  XiaoMin

英语书信的格式范文篇三:写一篇题为“A visit to_____”的日记
  May 25th, 2004    Sunny
  A visit to JinMao Building
  JinMao Building has chinese traditional styles and it is also modern. It is the signal construction of shanghai. It is located in the center of lujiazui financial area. Our family visited JinMao Building today.
  The traffic there is very convenient. You can got here by tunnel and No.2 subway. And if you live near it, you can walk there just like our family. We went to the eighty-eighth floor of jinmao building. We saw the whole view of shanghai there. Please come to jinmao building, and you will get some unexpected gains there.

英语书信的格式范文篇四:给笔友的一封信
  Dear Wang Gang,
  I was very interested to hear that you've looking for a penfriend.I have never visited your country but I should be very happy to write to you. Let me introduce myself.
  I'm seventeen years old.I study in a high school.I go to school every day. My best-liked subject is biology.I hope to go to university and finally become a doctor.
  My favourite sports are football and observing nature.My other hobbies are collecting stamps and doing crossword puzzle.
  Please write to me and tell me about yourself.I'm very much looking forward to reading your letter.
  Yours sincerely,
  Chris Hampton

英语书信的格式范文篇五:感谢信
  当别人帮了你一个忙时,你应该给他写封信,以示感激。
  Dear John:
  Thank you very much for the nice birthday present you have sent me! I have been longing for a dictionary for a long time. It will surly be very helpful to my study.
  It's very nice of you to remember my birthday. I'll make good use of the dictionary and I'll think of you with gratitude and affection every time I use it.
  Love,
  Sally

英语书信的格式范文篇六:邀请信

当邀请某位朋友参加活动,如交游、宴会时,可以写一封邀请信。信的语气应该谦逊,热情。
  Dear Mr. Clark:
  We are wondering if you and Mrs. Clark want to have supper with us on Friday, January 21st at seven o'clock?
  James and I are looking forward with great pleasure to seeing you and Mrs.Clark. We do hope you can come.
  Sincerely yours,
  Lucy Wheeler

NO RESULT
上一篇: 高中生和外教对话的平台,高中生可以去哪里和外教学口语?
下一篇: 怎么通过英文的时态来表示礼貌,英文礼貌用语